In keeping with its commitment to contribute to the excellence of the future work force, Booz Allen Hamilton has established the Vision Scholarship Program. Under this program, legal dependent children of Booz Allen Hamilton employees who are pursuing an undergraduate college degree can apply for a scholarship to help defray their tuition expenses.
Five scholarships of $3,000 per year are awarded annually. The scholarship is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate education.
- Demonstrated superior academic achievement, character, citizenship, loyalty, integrity, participation in extracurricular activities, and a reference from academic, professional, or business associate.
- The program is open to legal dependent children of full-time and part-time Booz Allen Hamilton staff members residing anywhere in the world.
- To be eligible for an award, dependent children must:
- be between the ages of 16 and 25
- reside with their parents or be otherwise financially dependent on them
- be enrolled in or have been accepted for enrollment in undergraduate degree programs at accredited colleges and universities in the United States.
March 16, 2017
Krysta Pearce - email@example.com
or (703) 879-7639