The Elizabeth Koury Scholarship was established to recognize outstanding Northern Virginia high school seniors who plan to enter the field of medicine. The scholarship will be awarded to students who demonstrate strength of character and dedication to improving the lives of others through medicine. The scholarship will make a significant contribution to the education of a student who might otherwise have difficulty paying for college.
- $5,000/per for 4 years for a total of $20,000. Renewal is dependent on academic good standing and full-time enrollment in an accredited college or university.
- Two scholarships awarded per year.
- Graduating high school seniors who live in Northern Virginia, demonstrate financial need and plan to pursue a career in medicine.
- Scholarship is for full-time enrollment at an accredited college or university. The selection committee will consider academic achievement, financial need, dedication to the field of medicine, and community service.
- Applicants must complete an online application and submit transcripts from all high schools attended, letters of recommendation and copy of FAFSA or SAR.
April 3, 2017
Krysta Pearce - email@example.com
or (703) 879-7639
APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE