Bentley Family Scholarship Fund
The Bentley Family Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for graduating high school and current college students that demonstrate a passion for, and have been positively impacted by, competitive swimming.
Two non-renewable scholarships in the amount of $5,000 will be awarded this year.
- Recipient must currently be (or have recently been) a participant of a competitive swimming team in Fairfax County.
- Recipient must demonstrate a passion for competitive swimming and how it has impacted their life in a compelling way.
- Awards will be made to students who are attending an accredited college or university.
- Preference will be given to students attending and paying out-of-state tuition for a college outside the state of Virginia.
- Recipient must hold a 3.0 GPA or higher.
This scholarship will open for applications in 2022, with the following schedule:
|January 10, 2022 ||Online application opens |
|February 7, 2022 ||Online application due |
|June, 2022 ||Scholarship recipient(s) notified |
|August, 2022 ||Scholarship payments sent to recipients College/University |